My Blog List

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Our Class Wiki - So Far

I am the editor for the New Media and Economics page. I have done a little research on this topic, just trying to get a simple understanding of how new media and economics work together. So far, I had added a picture to the page. In addition, I have began to write about the history of new media economics. I have also began explaining the many benefits of how new media and economics work together to bring in a bigger revenue for a company. I hope to show what the economics of new media really is and how its used daily.

1 comment:

  1. I believe that you have chosen a great topic because many big corporations and individuals need to analyze economic news or stock market data every day and make important decisions regarding to financial operations. Therefore, they need to have a quick access to latest articles, charts and videos, using new media technology.

    ReplyDelete